Leasing enables you to purchase equipment today but to pay through a system tailor made for each individual school.
LHE Education Finance can help by providing individually structured equipment finance to the whole spectrum of education, from nursery schools to universities, independent or LEA schools.
Leasing facilities take away the need for large capital expenditure whilst providing schools with the opportunity to immediately address all their requirements. By acquiring equipment at today’s prices it offers protection against cost inflation.
- The agreement is fixed for its term
- No deposit is necessary
- First repayment is collected after the delivery of the equipment
- Payments can fit your budgets, i.e. monthly, quarterly, termly or annually
- The documents are simple and easy to understand, there are no hidden charges·
- Your choice of supplier(s) and any number of suppliers on one document
- Payments by invoice or direct debit
What can you lease? Any capital purchase for example - ICT, Telephones, Furniture, D&T, Vehicles and Minibuses, Flooring and Seating.